Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Our Clients Stories

Few excerpts that confirm that importance of helping eager and economic active poor families achieve their livelihood and highest potential, even in times of economic uncertainty.


“I am very glad for the kind of help I received from Sabu Help. Life has been a challenge for me and my family. Last year my children stopped going to school because I don’t have money to pay for school fees. My children don’t get the daily meal they deserve. They only get one meal a day and that is all…….. Last year when I received the funds from Sabu Help I bought a chicken, a goat and acquire seed for farming. I have harvested 3 bags of rice. Now I am happy because when I wake up and see a smile on my children face, it make my day goes well. I am so happy for the people who are helping us. May God bless them! I hope that they will continue to help my neighbors who are in the same life situation like me. ~Atankalia Anumie
“Sabu Help fund has helped me acquire seeds for farming, acquire two chickens and a goat to rear. Last year, I was waiting to get the government loan but I didn’t get any because their money was finish. Then I heard of Sabu Help and decided to join the group. Today, I am happy for the opportunity to join Sabu Help. I am glad to see great smile on my children face for the reason that I am able to feed them in the morning and evening. ….My elder son has stopped schooling and runaway to the city to look for job. Now I don’t know where he is but I hope that he will safe and God will bless him. ~ Akankonge Akologo
…….Last two years, members from my village committed suicide because they obtained a loan from the government and were not able to payback due to the failure of their crops. Then last year, the NPP government was giving another loans and I didn’t want to collect some because I was afraid I will die like the others. They government loan is not good for us because they harass us when our crops fails and if we are not able to payback. Sabu Help model is different. They give you up to three years to pay…..The funds I received from Sabu Help enable me to farm rice, and rear sheep. Now, I am taking my children back to school. I thank God and I Thank Sabu Help. ~ Mammy Abinvoe 

No comments: